Saturday, March 10th 2018 – 11:00 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
Enjoy a traditional Irish corned beef buffet including: corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, carrots, Reubens, corned beef and eggs cooked to order, vegetarian cabbage and potatoes, coleslaw, smiley leprechaun fries, corned beef and kraut balls, bacon, French toast sticks and Bailey’s cheese cake $19.95 adults, $10.95 kids 4-12, under 4 free with adult. All the proceeds from the beer sales will go to Autism programs in the valley. Register/pay by March 9th by calling 330.779.8201.
Schedule of events:
- 11:00 a.m.-12: Opening – Irish Music – County Mayo
- 11:30: Buffet Open
- Tasting of Irish Ales – sample seasonal Irish Ales on the market- Guinness, Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Harp Larger, Smithwigs, etc.
- Tableside shamrock planting with Educator Bill or other education staff member/volunteers
- 12:15 p.m.: Magic time with Shamus O’Foole the magical leprechaun
- 1:00: Burke Irish Dancers