View a complete list of all Mill Creek MetroParks indoor facilities that are available for rent.
Weddings & Rentals at Fellows Riverside Gardens
The most beautiful place for your special event, Fellows Riverside Gardens and the Davis Center can accommodate most any rental or wedding needs.
Equestrian Facilities & Pavilion at Vickers Nature Preserve
Reserving a facility? Have your event catered by Inspired Catering
Because of the support of the taxpayers of Mahoning County, Mill Creek MetroParks is able to offer unique rental facilities to the community. Our team of staff members will make every effort to provide facilities which are environmentally safe, will enhance memorable events, and will be offered with economic responsibility to the taxpayers. Our responsibility to the taxpayer means that the rules for the use of our facilities may be quite different than those in the private sector; it is imperative that you read our policies carefully. We strongly suggest that you personally tour a facility prior to making your reservation. Facilities may be used for your private event only during the time for which you have paid.
- At the time of payment, you are agreeing to be bound by the facility rules and by the General Rules and Regulations of the Mill Creek MetroParks.
- In fairness to everyone wishing to reserve a facility, full payment must be made at the time a reservation is made.
- Reservations for MCP, MPF, & YCP facilities may be made by phone with Visa/Mastercard or in person at the Administration Office in Canfield.
- Reservations for FRG facilities may be made by phone with Visa/Mastercard/Discover or in person at the Davis Education & Visitor Center in Fellows Riverside Gardens.
- At building opening time, customers waiting outside the office are served first over customers making reservations by phone. Customers phoning or arriving after building opening time will be served according to the order in which they are received.