Captain John Struthers Pavilion
Nestled below the hillside in Yellow Creek Park in Struthers, this basic picnic pavilion is available seasonally for groups of up to 96 people.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
Available for use May 1 through September 30.
Amenities include picnic tables and benches to accommodate 96 people, electricity, grill. Public restrooms with running water are nearby. Public parking for approximately 50 vehicles.
Nearby recreation area is open to the public and includes seasonal playground, tennis, fishing, basketball, horseshoes, and hiking trail nearby.
Pavilion is adjacent to Yellow Creek Lodge, which is an enclosed banquet hall. The two will not be rented to two separate groups at the same time, but both can be rented by one group for the same time so long as the attendance does not exceed 100 people.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund
$130/day 10 a.m. – dark
Discounted Resident Rate
$100/day 10 a.m. – dark
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.