Daniel L. Rossi Auditorium
Located at Fellows Riverside Gardens, in the lower level of the D.D. and Velma Davis Education & Visitor Center, the Daniel L. Rossi Auditorium provides a beautiful setting for private parties and professional meetings. With the operable walls closed, the Auditorium provides privacy for daytime meetings. With the operable walls open, a spectacular floor-to-ceiling window wall is revealed, offering access to the Mills Courtyard and Watson White Garden as well as a lovely view of Lake Glacier. With the addition of the adjoining Radius Room, this expanded area can accommodate a wedding reception of up to 220 people including a dance floor area and buffet.
The set up of MetroParks tables and chairs is included in the rental fee. If it is an evening event, a MetroParks police officer will be present. There is parking spaces for 187 vehicles. Alcohol is permitted when served by a bartender hired through Inspired Catering by Kravitz. Cash bars are not permitted except for non-profit organizations that acquire a temporary permit from the State of Ohio.
To check availability or to discuss payment options, please call 330.740.7116 Tuesday – Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm.
Ways to Reserve:
Available to rent up to ten (10) days in advance, and no more than one-year-to-date.
• Online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• By Phone: 330.740.7116 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• In person at Fellows Riverside Gardens (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund