The Garden Café, is located on the Garden Level of the D.D. and Velma Davis Education & Visitor Center, at Fellows Riverside Gardens. This is a glass-walled room with a soaring ceiling. This unique space is surrounded by a lovely outdoor terrace, highlighted by spectacular views of Lake Glacier. The Café is available for evening rentals only.
The Café can comfortably accommodate up to 48 people at the tables and banquettes. In good weather, the outdoor terrace is also available for seating. The Café is a beautiful spot for cocktail hour prior to receptions in the Rossi Auditorium, graduation parties, business mixers, bridal and baby showers.
A Mill Creek MetroParks police officer will be present during the event There are 187 parking spaces for your event. Alcohol is permitted when served by a bartender hired through Inspired Catering by Kravitz. Cash bars are not permitted except for non-profit organizations that acquire a temporary permit from the State of Ohio.
Thanks to the generosity of the J. Ford Crandall Foundation, the public can enjoy this room in the D.D. and Velma Davis Education & Visitor Center year-round.
To check availability or to discuss payment options, please call 330.740.7116 Tuesday – Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm.
Ways to Reserve:
Available to rent up to ten (10) days in advance, and no more than one-year-to-date.
• Online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• By Phone: 330.740.7116 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• In person at Fellows Riverside Gardens (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund