Hold your next special event in one of the area’s most unique buildings. This two-story sandstone structure, between Youngstown’s west and south sides, can accommodate groups of up to 96 people for wedding receptions, graduation or holiday parties. Balloons are not permitted upstairs.
Alcoholic beverages permitted.
Amenities include: stove, refrigerator, restrooms, seating for 72 upstairs (nine 60” round tables, and four rectangular buffet tables), seating for 24 downstairs (six square tables, and three rectangular buffet tables), gas log fireplace on both levels. Outside: terrace with six 16’ picnic tables, and access to barrier-free restrooms. Building is not air-conditioned. MetroParks Police Officers monitor evening events. Public parking for 39 vehicles. Closest grills and playground are at the Lower Bears Den Picnic area.
Facility Access – Your key or keyless entry code will be mailed to you approximately one week prior to your event. If you DO NOT receive your key or entry code call the Park Office at 330.702.3000, Monday-Friday, from 8 am – 4:30 pm. A refund will not be issued for failure to contact office.
You may only enter MetroParks facilities during the time for which you have paid. This includes setup/decorating, deliveries, cooking, and cleanup. If you need additional hours, they must be consecutive hours, and paid for timely, according to the complete Guidelines below.
Please read the complete Guidelines prior to making a rental, as you are agreeing to abide by them, upon payment.
Decorating, deliveries, set-up, event, and clean-up must all be done in the time purchased.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund
Available by the hour, 5 hour minimum.
Discounted Resident Rate
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.
Old Furnace Rd.
GPS Coordinates: +41.082615, -80.68008
How to use GPS Coordinates PDF
Ways to Reserve
Available to rent up to ten (10) days in advance, and no more than one-year-to-date.
• Online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• By Phone: 330.702.3000 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• In person at MetroParks Administrative Office (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)