Slippery Rock Pavilion
This stone-pillared picnic pavilion on the south side of Youngstown near our Ford Nature Center and Lake Glacier is available for groups of up to 150 people.
Available for use May 1 through September 30.
Amenities: sixteen 8′ picnic tables and benches to accommodate 150 people, electricity, grills, small kitchen with stove & sink, playground, sand box, ballfield, lawn area, creek-side trail. Restrooms have running water, and are not attached to pavilion.
Pavilion and grounds are for use by the permit holder only.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 30 days before reserved date 100% refund
- 10-30 days before reserved date 85% refund
- Less than 10 days before reserved date no refund
$130/day 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Discounted Resident Rate
$100/day 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.