Slippery Rock Pavilion
This stone-pillared picnic pavilion on the south side of Youngstown near our Ford Nature Center and Lake Glacier is available for groups of up to 150 people.
Available for use May 1 through September 30.
Amenities: sixteen 8′ picnic tables and benches to accommodate 150 people, electricity, grills, small kitchen with stove & sink, playground, sand box, ballfield, lawn area, creek-side trail. Restrooms have running water, and are not attached to pavilion.
Pavilion and grounds are for use by the permit holder only.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund
$130/day 10 a.m. – dark
Discounted Resident Rate
$100/day 10 a.m. – dark
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.