This secluded picnic pavilion near our Mill Creek Golf Course in Boardman is available seasonally for groups of up to 100 people.
Available for use May 1 through September 30.
Amenities include: nine 8′ picnic tables and benches to accommodate 100 people, electricity, grill, small kitchen with stove & sink, indoor restrooms, playground, sand box, ballfield, lawn area.
Pavilion and grounds are for use by the permit holder only.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund
$130/day 10 a.m. – dark
Discounted Resident Rate
$100/day 10 a.m. – dark
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.
West Golf Dr.
GPS Coordinates: +41.042166, -80.688019
How to use GPS Coordinates
Ways to Reserve
Available to rent up to ten (10) days in advance, and no more than one-year-to-date.
• Online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• By Phone: 330.702.3000 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• In person at MetroParks Administrative Office (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)