Thomas J. Bresko Pavilion
This small picnic pavilion is located at the James L. Wick, Jr. Recreation Area in Mill Creek Park on the west side of Youngstown and is available seasonally for groups of up to 24 people.
Available for use May 1 through September 30.
Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
Amenities: picnic tables, electricity. Public restrooms & charcoal grills nearby.
Adjacent: James L. Wick, Jr. Recreation Area is open to the public and includes: new children’s play area, lawn area, Par 3 Golf Course, ball fields, tennis courts, batting cages, and sand volleyball courts.
Reservations for sand volleyball courts, batting cages and tennis courts can be made by calling the Par 3 office at 330.740.7114.
Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
Labor Day through September 30 – Weekends Only
Open 7 days, 10 am – 7 pm
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 60 days before reserved date 85% refund
- 30-60 days before reserved date 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before reserved date no refund
$130/day 10 a.m. – dark
Discounted Resident Rate
$100/day 10 a.m. – dark
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.
Wick, Jr Recreation Area
Enter at the McCollum Rd. & Belle Vista Ave. intersection
GPS Coordinates: +41.085457, -80.69237
How to use GPS Coordinates PDF
Ways to Reserve
Available to rent up to ten (10) days in advance, and no more than one-year-to-date.
• Online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• By Phone: 330.702.3000 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
• In person at MetroParks Administrative Office (Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)