Yellow Creek Lodge
This cozy room with a vaulted ceiling and a gas fireplace is in picturesque Yellow Creek Park in Struthers. The lodge cannot accommodate groups of more than 72 people for family celebrations, graduation parties, or special events. Amenities include: stove, refrigerator, microwave, air-conditioning, and standard restrooms.
Alcoholic beverages permitted.
Maximum attendance is 72 people.
– Setup has nine (9) 5’ round tables with chairs to seat 72, and four (4) rectangular buffet tables (two 5’, one 6’, and one 8’)
Caretaker on premises during party. MetroParks Police Officers monitor evening events.
Public parking for approximately 50 vehicles. Seasonal playground, tennis, fishing, basketball, horseshoes, and hiking trail nearby.
The Lodge is adjacent to the Captain John Struthers Pavilion, which will not be rented out at the same time to another group; however, your group may rent this facility along with the Lodge, so long as the total attendance does not exceed 100 people.
You may only enter MetroParks facilities during the time for which you have paid. This includes setup/decorating, deliveries, cooking, and cleanup. If you need additional hours, they must be consecutive hours, and paid for timely, according to the complete Guidelines below.
Please read the complete Guidelines prior to making a rental, as you are agreeing to abide by them, upon payment.
Decorating, deliveries, set-up, event, and clean-up must all be done in the time purchased.
- Receipt number must be provided in order to cancel or change a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days after the cancellation is received, according to the cancellation schedule below.
- Prior to 30 days before reserved date 100% refund
- 10-30 days before reserved date 85% refund
- Less than 10 days before reserved date no refund
Available by the hour, 5 hour minimum.
Discounted Resident Rate
In order to receive the discounted Resident Rate, the individual or business issuing payment for the facility rental must provide proof of Mahoning County residency as part of the reservation request.