Mill Creek MetroParks is now accepting proposals for farming operations at the MetroParks Farm located in Canfield, Ohio. Proposals are due by 12:00 pm, Noon on Monday, September 28, 2020. Copies of the required lease agreement forms can be acquired by contacting Aaron Young, Executive Director at 330-702-3000 or email@example.com .
Submitted proposals must include the following:
- A completed farm lease agreement; including proposed price per acre.
- A copy of the required insurance certificates. (See lease agreement)
- A copy of a current workers compensation certificate.
- A completed statement of qualifications including farming education, experience, certifications, training and memberships.
- A completed list of all farm equipment owned/leased by the submitting party.
- A list of three (3) references from property owners whom have leased farming rights to the submitting party.
- A list of all acreage to be farmed in addition to the MetroParks Farm during the same time period.
Mill Creek MetroParks reserves the right to waive any and all informalities as part of the Farm Lease Proposal Review as the anticipated value does not fall under the parameters of the Ohio Revised Code competitive bidding requirements.