Mill Creek MetroParks will be opening two of its golf courses on Saturday.
Both the north and south courses will be open with adjusted hours — weekends from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. and weekdays from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
The Wick Par-3 course will open on May 11 with the adjusted hours of Mondays through Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Social distancing must be practiced and only one golfer is allowed per cart.
Flags will remain in the hole and putt stoppers will be put in each hole.
CLICK HERE for more guidelines to follow before heading out to Mill Creek to golf.
The golf courses are one of the only Mill Creek activities/locations open right now, along with:
- Mill Creek Park
- Fellows Riverside Gardens
- MetroParks Bikeway
- James L. Wick Recreation Area
- Scholl Recreation Area
- Yellow Creek Park
- Walking trails
- Disc golf course
- All nature preserves
The following locations will be closed through May 18:
- MetroParks Farm Education Building and animal barns
- D.D. & Velma Davis Education and Visitors Center
- All pavilions, cabins and reservable shelters
- Yellow Creek Lodge
- Lanterman’s Mill
- Wick Warming House
- Administration office
- All basketball courts, playgrounds, tennis courts and ball fields
- Dek Hockey Rink – located at Wick Recreation Area
All previously scheduled programs, events, rentals or lectures have been canceled, and that cancellation deadline has now been extended through May 30. Refunds are available.
View full article at WKBN