Outdoor Ice skating at Wick Recreation Area
Skaters will need to bring their own skates and be reminded to enjoy the facility as outlined by the posted rules and regulations. The ice skating rink is not supported by a refrigeration system making it weather dependent for operation.
This area also offers an upgraded concession stand with more options for food and beverage.
There is no charge for ice skating.
The Lily Pond is closed for ice skating.
Bring your sleds and snowboards for a winter adventure at the MetroParks.
• Lighted sledding area
• Hobbit Hill (for children 48″ and under)
• Outdoor warming fire with seating and wind shield
• Snow-making machine
• Warming House with indoor seating, fireplace, snack bar, and vending machines
There is no charge for sled riding.
Cross Country Skiing
Cross country skiing is offered at these MetroParks areas:
• Mill Creek Golf Course
• Par 3 Golf Course
• East Golf Hike & Bike Trail
• East Cohasset Hike & Bike Trail
• Chestnut Hill Dr.
• Calvary Run Dr.
• MetroParks Bikeway
Skiing is permitted during daylight hours and is dependent on natural snowfall.